This is a complete set of 16 M12x1.5mm studs and 16 M12x1.5mm 60 degree taper steel nuts complete with a small tube of loctite 2700 studlock for locking the studs into the hub. The nuts have an open head and a 19mm hexagon.
Although many cheaper studs on the market look similar to these, we source these studs from the UK and these are made in Europe so you can be assured of a top quality product.
These studs screw in place of your original wheel bolts and make locating the wheel on the hub much easier and faster, great for quick pit stops!
These studs are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898. Final inspections are not restricted to random quality checks. Every single fastener is tested to ensure compliance with specifications. Studs/nuts are also offered individually and should be replaced after every race season.
Competition Wheel Stud Kit Features:
- 10.9 Grade Strength Class for ultimate strength and safety
- Bullet Tip prevents cross-threading when fitting nuts
- Faster and easier wheel changes
Choice of length
- 68mm length: 12mm internal thread - 7mm plain shank - 36mm outer thread - 13mm bullet tip. Suitable for standard wheels and up to 5mm spacers
- 75mm length: 12mm internal thread - 7mm plain shank - 43mm outer thread - 13mm bullet tip. Suitable for up to 18mm spacers
- 82mm length: 12mm internal thread - 7mm plain shank - 50mm outer thread - 13mm bullet tip. Suitable for up to 25mm spacers
- Black zinc coating for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
This kit will also fit many other Renault models and other makes with five bolt hubs and M12x1.5mm bolt threads, please ask for details..
Fitting instructions here: Fitting Guide